Home & Contents Insurance

Home & Contents Insurance is designed to provide you with protection against damage to, or the loss of, your home building and contents.

We understand that finding the right Home & Contents insurance can be complex, there are a lot of essentials that need be covered and many Home Insurance products out there. Major damage to your home, or the complete loss of your home, can be devastating. 

The two main home insurance products are Accidental Damage Home Insurance and Listed Events Home Insurance;

  • Accidental Damage Home Insurance: Cover for your building and contents against almost any type of accidental loss or damage. The policy also protects your contents both at home and anywhere in Australia or New Zealand.
  • Listed Events Home Insurance: Provides value for money cover for each of the events detailed in your policy, such as fire or explosion, lightning, earthquake, theft or attempted theft, malicious damage, cyclone, storm, rainwater or wind damage. Some policies also include flood cover.

These products can also be tailored to ensure your most valuable assets are covered.

Contact us today

Please contact a Knight Management Services representative today to discuss your details further.

Contact Us

Estate Planning Needs – Client On Site Assessment Presentation of Statement of Advice

Our Partners